Recipe by Theresa/ Thunderbird
This is a great Easter pie.It needs about 4 hours to chill.
Top Review by Donna
I made this for Easter and totally messed up the recipe and it was STILL excellent! OK so I was cooking all day and got lazy about ready instructions and used a LARGE can of lemonade so after 5 hours it was still pretty runny, so I froze it and YUM! this is really tasty and so pretty, the extra lamonade didn't hurt the taste at all! Thanks!
- 1 pastry shells (8 or 9 inch)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk (not evaporated)
- 3 -5 drops red food coloring (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup pink tinted coconut