Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Southern Living; daughter's favorite
Make and share this Pink Lemonade Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- In a medium bowl, mix together lemonade, sweetened condensed milk, and Cool Whip until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into pie crust and chill in freezer until set.
I needed a quick easy dessert recipe to take to a pot-luck. This was perfect. Made this the night before. Put it together in 10 minutes, if that. Tasted cool, lemon-y and creamy. The color was beautiful too. Perfect pot-luck dessert. Thanks again Nurse Di.
Dang, we loved this, but mine never 'set up.' I made a mistake, and added 1 CAN of sweetened condensed milk, not 1 CUP. I'm sure that was the problem. The consistency (or lack thereof) didn't take away one bit, from the creamy texture, and the tart and tangy taste! I will make this again, and FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS, as written. Thanks for sharing, ratherbeswimmin'!
Quick and easy. I took it out of the freezer about 30 minutes before serving. Made for Breast Cancer Tag.