Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was from the May 2006 Issue of Coastal Living Magazine. I'm pregnant and can't indulge right now, but I'm posting it here for future reference as it sounds delicious!
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 3⁄4 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- sliced lemon, for garnish
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a cocktail shaker with 3/4 cup ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour into glass.
- Top with lemon-lime beverage, and garnish with lemon.
Delicious! *hic* Though a little *hic* strong for my taste. I added a tsp or two more lemonade and a couple extra Tbsp 7-up and it was perfect for me. Thanks for sharing! *hic*
I made this drink as written to try and then changed it up a bit.I added another tablespoon of the lemonade concentrate and I found the Sprite wasn't that important to leave in. Pretty pink color! We had it at a Girls' Night out Party that featured food, drinks, massages and a psychic! Great night!
You know how it is. There's always cooking to be done, friends to see, alcohol to drink... Made for Think Pink Recipe Tag.