This was from the May 2006 Issue of Coastal Living Magazine. I'm pregnant and can't indulge right now, but I'm posting it here for future reference as it sounds delicious!
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 3⁄4 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- sliced lemon, for garnish
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a cocktail shaker with 3/4 cup ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour into glass.
- Top with lemon-lime beverage, and garnish with lemon.