This was from the May 2006 Issue of Coastal Living Magazine. I'm pregnant and can't indulge right now, but I'm posting it here for future reference as it sounds delicious!
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 3⁄4 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- sliced lemon, for garnish
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a cocktail shaker with 3/4 cup ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour into glass.
- Top with lemon-lime beverage, and garnish with lemon.
Delicious! *hic* Though a little *hic* strong for my taste. I added a tsp or two more lemonade and a couple extra Tbsp 7-up and it was perfect for me. Thanks for sharing! *hic*
I made this drink as written to try and then changed it up a bit.I added another tablespoon of the lemonade concentrate and I found the Sprite wasn't that important to leave in. Pretty pink color! We had it at a Girls' Night out Party that featured food, drinks, massages and a psychic! Great night!
You know how it is. There's always cooking to be done, friends to see, alcohol to drink... Made for Think Pink Recipe Tag.