Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living. A dessert dip that you can serve with fresh fruit or sugar cookies/butter cookies.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- Add ingredients to a small bowl, stir until well blended.
- Cover and chill 4 hours.
- Serve with fresh fruit for dipping or sugar/butter cookies for dipping.
I thought this dip was a bit runny and very bitter, will not make again
Made in honor of breast cancer awareness tag: This dip was delicious!! I made it for a party for my daughter's Daisy Scouts - it was a big hit alongside of graham crackers and vanilla wafers - brings out the tangy taste!