Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Love this recipe, perfect for that summer adult function!
Make and share this Pink Lemonade Jello Shots recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the lemons in half. Scoop out the insides.
- Add the lemonade to a saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the juice. Let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Heat the lemonade over low heat, stirring, until the gelatin has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the vodka. Pour into the lemon halves.
- Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
- Cut the lemons into half and serve.