Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This dip always goes fast whenever I make it. It's fat free, very low in sugar, and delicious! It's intended for fruit, but people love it so much, they tend to dip everything else into it also!
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon pink sugar-free lemonade-flavored drink mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free cool whip
- Beat the cream cheese and lemonade mix together until smooth and combined.
- Beat in 1/2 cup of the Cool Whip to combine.
- Fold in the remaining 1 cup of Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with fruit slices!
Very handy recipe, sure winner and so easy! I bet any flavour would do.
Ive made this a couple times now and have gotten tons of compliments on it. Best part is it is sooo easy to make. Thank!
added a bit of sugar to the dip because it was a bit sour. i love fruit and dip and it was a nice change from the usual.