1/1 Photo of Pink Lemonade Fruit Dip
1 hr 5 mins
This dip always goes fast whenever I make it. It's fat free, very low in sugar, and delicious! It's intended for fruit, but people love it so much, they tend to dip everything else into it also!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the cream cheese and lemonade mix together until smooth and combined.
- 2Beat in 1/2 cup of the Cool Whip to combine.
- 3Fold in the remaining 1 cup of Cool Whip.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- 5Serve with fruit slices!
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Lemonade Fruit Dip
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 51.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free lemonade-flavored drink mix
fat-free cool whip