Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Very simple, very tasty summer pie. Found it in one of my Gran's many, many notebooks, so I have no idea from where the recipe originally hails. Cooking time is time in the freezer (don't leave it in there too long!) plus time to finish in the refrigerator.
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 0.26 ml red food coloring (optional)
- 226.79 g whipped topping, with additional for garnish
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In large bowl, beat cheese, lemonade concentrate and optional red food coloring until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping and put in graham cracker pie crust, garnishing with additional whipped topping.
- Freeze 20 minutes, then move to refrigerator until serving.
So simple and if you like tart taste of lemon, this is the one, love that it's so easy and comes together fast, tart,creamy every thing I like when in a hurry
Really good! Light and fluffy with a good blend of creamy and tart. Requires refrigeration until served. Amazing color only hinted at in our photo.