Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Very simple, very tasty summer pie. Found it in one of my Gran's many, many notebooks, so I have no idea from where the recipe originally hails. Cooking time is time in the freezer (don't leave it in there too long!) plus time to finish in the refrigerator.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 4 drops red food coloring (optional)
- 8 ounces whipped topping, with additional for garnish
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In large bowl, beat cheese, lemonade concentrate and optional red food coloring until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping and put in graham cracker pie crust, garnishing with additional whipped topping.
- Freeze 20 minutes, then move to refrigerator until serving.
Really good! Light and fluffy with a good blend of creamy and tart. Requires refrigeration until served. Amazing color only hinted at in our photo.