Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
COMES FROM ARM & HAMMER 2007 CALENDAR
Make and share this Pink Lemonade Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 35o degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and lemonade mix until fluffy.
- Beat in egg, vanilla and lemon extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to batter, beating until thoroughly combined.
- Form dough into 1-inch ball and roll in granulated sugar.
- Place balls 2-inch apart on well-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown.