Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
COMES FROM ARM & HAMMER 2007 CALENDAR
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml powdered sweetened pink lemonade mix
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml lemon extract
- 650.62 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- Preheat oven to 35o degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and lemonade mix until fluffy.
- Beat in egg, vanilla and lemon extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to batter, beating until thoroughly combined.
- Form dough into 1-inch ball and roll in granulated sugar.
- Place balls 2-inch apart on well-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
Sooooo delicious!! This recipe is a keeper! Perfect in every way:)
I was wary of trying these after reading the reviews about tartness, but it sounded so good! Mine turned out FABULOUS! I would say they are even on the slightly conservative side as far as tartness and lemonyness go. I think maybe the problem has been a difference of lemonade mixes used? We also used Country Time Pink Lemonade powder and everyone here loves it. No one who likes drinking pink lemonade would dislike these...the lemon tang is considerably less than a sip of lemonade. In the future I may combine this recipe with another I saw on here and add white chocolate chips for Pink-Polka-Dotted Lemonade Cookies ; )
Dear heavens, do not use the non-sweetened pink lemonade. I could not figure out what I had done wrong, they were AWFUL. That is what you get if you don't read the ingredients close enough!!!!