- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sweetened pink lemonade mix
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 35o degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and lemonade mix until fluffy.
- Beat in egg, vanilla and lemon extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to batter, beating until thoroughly combined.
- Form dough into 1-inch ball and roll in granulated sugar.
- Place balls 2-inch apart on well-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown.