1/3 Photos of Pink Lemonade Cheesecake
3 hrs 25 mins
2 hrs 25 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Lemon Cookie Crust
- 11 lemon cream-filled vanilla sandwich cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 1Make the crust: in a small bowl, stir the crushed cookies and melted butter together until well combined.
- 2Press crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- 3Make the filling: in a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch; beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 4Add in eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Beat in the lemonade concentrate, vanilla, and red food coloring; pour cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 15 minutes; decrease temperature to 200° and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until the center no longer looks wet or shiny.
- 7Remove the cake from the oven and run a knife around the inside edge of the pan; turn the oven off; return the cake to the oven for an additional 1 hour.
- 8Chill, uncovered, overnight.
- 9Make the glaze: in a small saucepan, stir the lemonade concentrate, lemon juice, cornstarch, and food coloring together; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- 10Cool and stir 2 minutes more; pour over cheesecake; garnish with lemon; chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Lemonade Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.9
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 145.9 mg
- Sodium 265.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g