Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Haven't tried this yet, but it sounds yummy so I put in on here for safe keeping.
- 27 ounces white cake mix (1 1/2 boxes)
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup pink lemonade mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup water
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup pink lemonade mix
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- Spray three 9 inch round baking pans with cooking spray. Mix all ingredients with an electric mixer. Bake at 350 for 22 minutes or until knife comes out clean. Cool completely before icing.
- To make the icing, Mix all except Cool Whip with electric mixer then fold in the Cool Whip. Ice cake.
Just made this yesterday for a Memorial Day BBQ...excellent recipe. Everyone just loved it and it was so yummy and refreshing. I added whole strawberries and blackberries on the top for decoration, it looked so pretty. Highly recommend:)
This was EXCELLENT ...I make wedding cakes too but this was so easy, very moist and refreshing. I would make it again maybe even in cupcakes