Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
After enjoying this specialty drink at the Marriott Marquis on Times Square, we *had* to re-create it while on vacation at the beach. The Marriott lists Raspberry Stoli as its liquor (maybe that's why it's $14 a drink), but we used Smirnoff Raspberry Twist with great results. This is sweet and deliciously light.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen concentrated lemonade
- 54 ounces cold water (4.5 lemonade cans full)
- 18 ounces raspberry vodka
- 1 cup Chambord raspberry liquor
- Mix thawed lemonade with 54 oz cold water.
- Add vodka and Chambord.
- Serve over ice.
This is so simple to throw together with ingredients I had on hand. Deliciously refreshing and lovely flavor. Thanks newspapergal!
This is a wonderful drink....we served it at our neighborhood picnic and it was real popular...I used raspberry lemonade concentrate and it was a really nice pink color....will make often next summer.