- 4 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender flowers
- 1 1⁄2-1 3⁄4 cups sugar, depending on the sweetness of your strawberries
- 10 fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- sliced fresh strawberries, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 2 cups water, the lavender, sugar, and strawberries in a saucepan; bring to a gentle boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Decrease heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cover, remove from heat, and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a 2-quart container; stir in the lemon juice and remaining 2 ½ cups water.
- Chill until very cold; serve over ice, garnished with sliced strawberries.