1/5 Photos of Pink Lady Squares
This is another of our family favorites that makes for an excellent addition to the serving tray. Looks very appealing on the holiday platter and great for special occasions. I often substitute the graham crumbs with crushed Nillas. Just as good untinted - but as my mom reminds me " always make the icing using the juice from a real lemon" - realemon will work but she's right ... that lemon juice makes for awesome!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1BASE: In large bowl mix graham wafer crumbs, butter and flour and press into a greased 9x9 inch pan.
- 2Bake at 275 degrees five minutes, take out of oven and cool.
- 3TOPPING: Mix the Eaglebrand condensed milk, coconut and pecans and spread over base.
- 4Bake at 325 for 20 to 25 minute (ovens may vary) being careful not to over bake.
- 5Cool and ice with Lemon Icing.
- 6Lemon Icing: In medium bowl beat together the butter, cream and lemon juice.
- 7Add in the icing sugar, adding more if needed for desired consistency and add just a small amount of food coloring to make for pale pink.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Lady Squares
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.5
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 205.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 49.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g