Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
More like a dessert than a salad.
Top Review by MizzNezz
I needed a new treat for my 15 year old grandaughter. Knowing she loves fruit, I went "shopping" on Zaar for a recipe. This was perfect!! She proclaimed it her NEW favorite, and has already requested it for the next time she comes! It is a really fruity treat, we ALL loved it. Very easy to make, I will make this one a lot! Thanks for a great recipe, NurseDi!!
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 4 ounces cream of coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)