Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
More like a dessert than a salad.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 4 ounces cream of coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine cherry pie filling, condensed milk, pineapple, Cool Whip, cream of coconut, cherries and pecans.
- Mix well and chill several hours.
I needed a new treat for my 15 year old grandaughter. Knowing she loves fruit, I went "shopping" on Zaar for a recipe. This was perfect!! She proclaimed it her NEW favorite, and has already requested it for the next time she comes! It is a really fruity treat, we ALL loved it. Very easy to make, I will make this one a lot! Thanks for a great recipe, NurseDi!!
WooHoo!! I made this for a work pot-luck. Everyone loved it and they all wanted the recipe. It was a total hit. I will make this again. Thanks for the wonderful recipe.
This was so easy to make. The taste was soooooo good. Sweet, creamy, and fruity. I actually served this as a dessert in parfait glasses. Looked beautiful. Thanks Nurse Di.