Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Kid Pleaser! They won't even know that it is good for them too! Great as a Summertime treat!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 container frozen whipped topping
- 1 lb whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (9 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and mayo in large bowl.
- Fold in cranberries, pineapple and chopped pecans.
- Add whipped topping and mix well.
- Pour into mold and freeze.
This was a creamy, chilly dish that went great with our summer barbecue!