Prep 15 mins
Cook 168 hrs
Yet another recipe from the Mixologist son. The sheet he gave me describes this drink as " Pure Pucker, made with Sweet Texas Red Grapefruit (or regular for more tartness) and refreshingly ready for a Grapefruit Martini or other summer cooler.
- Use a large glass container (at least 1.5 liters) with an airtight lid.
- Use good quality vodka and keep your original bottle as you'll need it to strain the infused mixture into.
- Place the grapefruit slices in the glass container, add vodka and cap tightly.
- Let stand at room temperature for one week, shaking gently every couple of days.
- Taste for the preferred flavour intensity, allownig it to infuse for up to one more week if needed. If you want - you can do up to two more weeks but it will start to get bitter.
- Strain the infused vodka into the original bottle. Cap tightly, label and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Here's to all y'all!