1/3 Photos of Pink Grapefruit Sorbet With Lavender!
A refreshing end to any meal. Or use to refresh the palate in between courses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a vegetable peeler, remove the zest (colored part) from the peel of one grapefruit.
- 2Coarsely chop the zest.
- 3In a food processor bowl or blender, combine chopped zest,lavender and sugar.
- 4Cover and process or blend until zest is very finely chopped.
- 5Squeeze enough juice from the grapefruit to make four cups juice; pour into a mixing bowl.
- 6Add zest mixture, lemon juice, and, if desired, Grand Marnier.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Freeze the grapefruit mixture in a 2- or 4-quart ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.
- 9Makes one quart or eight (half-cup) servings.
- 10Or freeze in small containers till almost frozen and blend in blender to make a slush.
- 11Top with mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Grapefruit Sorbet With Lavender!
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 75.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: