A refreshing end to any meal. Or use to refresh the palate in between courses.
Make and share this Pink Grapefruit Sorbet With Lavender! recipe from Food.com.
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove the zest (colored part) from the peel of one grapefruit.
- Coarsely chop the zest.
- In a food processor bowl or blender, combine chopped zest,lavender and sugar.
- Cover and process or blend until zest is very finely chopped.
- Squeeze enough juice from the grapefruit to make four cups juice; pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add zest mixture, lemon juice, and, if desired, Grand Marnier.
- Mix well.
- Freeze the grapefruit mixture in a 2- or 4-quart ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.
- Makes one quart or eight (half-cup) servings.
- Or freeze in small containers till almost frozen and blend in blender to make a slush.
- Top with mint leaves.