Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Ina Garten's How Easy Is That cookbook
- 1 lime, cut in wedges (optional)
- kosher salt (optional)
- 236.59 ml ruby red grapefruit juice
- 118.29 ml freshly squeezed lime juice (4 limes)
- 236.59 ml orange liqueur, such a Triple Sec
- 473.18 ml ice
- 236.59 ml white tequila
- If you like a salt rim on the glasses, rub the lime around the edge of the glass and then dip the rim of each glass lightly in a plate of kosher salt. Set aside to dry.
- Combine the grapefruit juice, lime juice, orange liqueur, and ice in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour into a large pitcher and stir in the tequila. If youre not serving the margaritas in salted glasses, stir 1/4 teaspoon of salt into the pitcher of margaritas. Believe me, it will make a difference!
- Serve ice cold.
This is indeed a great recipe. It is also a direct copy of the Ina Garten recipe from the Food Network web site...down to the misspelling of one word! http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/pink-grapefruit-margaritas-recipe.html
Cocktails? Your place or mine? Made for My 3 Chefs.