Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great recipe from Martha Stewart
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh lemon juice (about 14 lemons)
- 2 cups freshly squeezed pink-grapefruit juice (3 large grapefruit)
- Prepare an ice bath. Combine the sugar and 2 cups water in a medium saucepan. Stir well, and set over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, and cook, stirring occasionally, until all of the sugar has dissolved, about 10 minutes.
- Pour the sugar syrup into a medium bowl, and set bowl in the ice bath to cool; the syrup should yield 2 1/2 cups.
- When ready to serve beverage, combine the lemon juice, grapefruit juice, and the sugar syrup in a medium pitcher. Add the lemon rounds, and fill with ice cubes.