Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another cordial recipe I'd like to try from SFI.
- 354.88 ml caster sugar
- 177.44 ml water
- 709.77 ml pink grapefruit juice (see note)
- water or mineral water, to serve
- Place sugar and water into a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high. Boil, without stirring, for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Pour pink grapefruit juice into a sealable jug. Add sugar syrup. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until chilled.
- To serve, one-third fill serving glasses with cordial. Top with water. Serve.
- Note: 12 pink grapefruit should give you 3 cups of juice.
I love grapefruit and have been drinking it freshly squeezed.But this other take with sugar's also good especially for hubby who prefers this milder sweeter version. Thanks for sharing, Mandy! Made for AUS Recipe Swap #28 with the photo for PF's Shoot Now, Talk Later!