1/3 Photos of Pink Grapefruit Cordial
Another cordial recipe I'd like to try from SFI.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sugar and water into a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high. Boil, without stirring, for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 2Pour pink grapefruit juice into a sealable jug. Add sugar syrup. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until chilled.
- 3To serve, one-third fill serving glasses with cordial. Top with water. Serve.
- 4Note: 12 pink grapefruit should give you 3 cups of juice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Grapefruit Cordial
Serving Size: 1 (1219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 74.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g