Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Summertime in a glass! From Epicurious, I plan on serving this at our next cookout!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces gin
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- 4 -6 ounces chilled seltzer water or 4 -6 ounces club soda
- 1 orange slice (to garnish)
- In a tall glass combine the gin , the cranberry juice, the grenadine, and 4 ice cubes.
- Fill the glass with the seltzer and stir the drink.
- Garnish it with the orange slice.
This was very good, not complex but still tasty. Made for Think Pink Oct 2011
This was a very nice refreshing drink. Not sweet at all. A nice drink to be sitting with by the pool. Made this for the Think Pink Oct'09 Thanks for the post of your recipe ladycook.
Love the fizz in this drink,but would also make a nice summer drink minus the booze.