Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
I made this for mom this evening. She said she loved the aroms of the orange oil in this and it felt very nice to soak her feet in this bath. This recipe was inspired by Pets Rus' Strawberry And Cream Bath Salts
- 1 cup epsom salts
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons instant oats
- 1 teaspoon strawberry essence
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- a few drops of rose pink food coloring
- 5 drops of orange pure essential oils
- 6 drops of peppermint pure essential oils
- 4 drops of rose pure essential oils
- 2 tea bags of camomile herbal tea
- 1⁄8 cup glycerin
- hot water, as required
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a basin with hot water (fill enough water as required to soak your feet).
- Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well till a beautiful pink colour comes out.
- Dip your feet in.
- Relax and listen to your favourite music.
- Enjoy a nice hot soak.
- Fill another basin with clear water.
- Dip your feet in this once you finish with the soak.
- Pat dry.
- Apply your favourite foot cream or some Cooling Leg Gel (recipe number:42022).
- Tuck yourself into your blanket.
- Sleep well.
- Sweet dreams!