Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe given to me by a friend at work. Every time we have a lunch at work, we want her to bring this dish. Can be eaten as a congealed salad or as a dessert.
- 1 (12 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (12 ounce) can condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Stir all ingredients together and refrigerate.
This is soooo good. It's a great dish when you have to come up with a desert on short notice. We loved it!! Thanks for sharing. :-)
Personally, I find this to be too sweet. However, it is easy and my husband loves it. When served as a salad, he thinks it is like having dessert with the meal instead of after. I never have leftovers when I take it to a potluck. I ofter omit the nuts due to a friend's food allergy. It is still good.
Have had this at potlucks. I never knew it was so easy to do!Very good. Made for tag pink