Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another sparkling wine combo with a tropical twist.
Make and share this Pink Flirtini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce raspberry vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 ounce cranberry juice
- splash lime juice
- 1 -2 raspberries
- sparkling wine, YELLOWGLEN Pink
- Muddle the raspberries in the bottom of a martini glass.
- Combine the raspberry vodka, Cointreau, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and lime juice in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into glass. Top with Pink. Garnish with a sprig of mint.