Recipe by New Mom Kate
Developed for "Sex and the City" actress Sarah Jessica Parker by a bartender at Guastavino's in NYC. This is a pink, fruity, bubbly drink that does not have a strong alcoholic taste. It is easy to over-indulge with this fun concoction! Perfect for a girls-night-in or bachelorlette party.
- 1 fluid ounce raspberry vodka
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce cranberry juice
- 1 dash fresh lime juice
- 1 -2 raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Muddle the raspberries in the bottom of a martini glass.
- Combine the raspberry vodka, cointreau, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and lime juice in a shaker.
- Shake and strain into glass.
- Top with champagne.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Tip: When I serve these at a party, I make a pitcher of Flirtini "mixer" (raspberry vodka, Cointreau, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and lime juice) ahead of time. Then guests can pour the "mixer" in their glass, and add the champagne and raspberries themselves!