Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Developed for "Sex and the City" actress Sarah Jessica Parker by a bartender at Guastavino's in NYC. This is a pink, fruity, bubbly drink that does not have a strong alcoholic taste. It is easy to over-indulge with this fun concoction! Perfect for a girls-night-in or bachelorlette party.
- Muddle the raspberries in the bottom of a martini glass.
- Combine the raspberry vodka, cointreau, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and lime juice in a shaker.
- Shake and strain into glass.
- Top with champagne.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Tip: When I serve these at a party, I make a pitcher of Flirtini "mixer" (raspberry vodka, Cointreau, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and lime juice) ahead of time. Then guests can pour the "mixer" in their glass, and add the champagne and raspberries themselves!
I made this drink for a bachelorette party this weekend and it was a huge hit! Very very yummy.
This is one beautiful and tasty cocktail that I will make again and again! Be careful, it's actually quite strong! Love it!
This recipe is delicious! I followed your suggestion New Mom Kate and made a pitcher of the Flirtini "mixer" and just muddled the raspberries and added the mix and champagne to taste. I also added some soda water to my glass. YUMMY! Thanks for sharing. I made this for October 2008's "Think Pink Tag Game In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness."