1/5 Photos of Pink Flirtini
New Mom Kate's Note:
Developed for "Sex and the City" actress Sarah Jessica Parker by a bartender at Guastavino's in NYC. This is a pink, fruity, bubbly drink that does not have a strong alcoholic taste. It is easy to over-indulge with this fun concoction! Perfect for a girls-night-in or bachelorlette party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Muddle the raspberries in the bottom of a martini glass.
- 2Combine the raspberry vodka, cointreau, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and lime juice in a shaker.
- 3Shake and strain into glass.
- 4Top with champagne.
- 5Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- 7Tip: When I serve these at a party, I make a pitcher of Flirtini "mixer" (raspberry vodka, Cointreau, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and lime juice) ahead of time. Then guests can pour the "mixer" in their glass, and add the champagne and raspberries themselves!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Flirtini
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: