1/1 Photo of Pink Fettuccine Alfredo
Don't be put off by the name. The 'pink' is the colour the cream sauce takes on with the addition of the tomatoes. It's delicious (and pink).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter over moderately-high heat until foam subsides.
- 2Saute garlic and broccoli, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- 3Remove with slotted spoon and transfer to a plate.
- 4Add cream to skillet and simmer, stirring, for 3-5 minutes, or until thickened slightly.
- 5Stir in tomatoes, prosciutto and broccoli and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes; season to taste (I now puree the tomatoes before using as one of my kids does not like tomato 'pieces' in his food).
- 6Cook fettucine until al dente.
- 7In a large bowl, toss fettucine with 1/3 of the sauce until coated well.
- 8Transfer to serving plates and spoon remaining sauce and vegetables over.
- 9Sprinkle with cheese and garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.0
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 160.2 mg
- Sodium 264.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: