Recipe by **Mandy**
Found thisin Sfi, I haven't made it yet, posting here for safekeeping for DD's birthday later in the year.
- 1 kg seedless watermelon, peeled, chopped
- 250 g punnet strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 1 cup frozen raspberry sorbet
- 1 liter lemonade, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half the watermelon, half the strawberries and half the sorbet in a blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a large jug. Repeat with remaining watermelon, strawberries and sorbet.
- To serve, half-fill paper cups with fruit mixture. Top with lemonade. Serve.