Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this recipe from kitchencraftsnmore.net. It sounds really good!
Make and share this Pink Elephant Popcorn recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons strawberry gelatin
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Stir in marshmallows until they are soft but not melted.
- Add flavored gelatin mix.
- Stir until everything is a nice pink color throughout.
- (The gelatin may not dissolve completely, but that's all right.) Pour evenly over popcorn and stir until all flakes are evenly coated.
Delicious! This quick and easy popcorn reminded me of the jello popcorn balls my mom used to make when I was a kid. I used large marshmallows (cut into 1/4's) because I didn't have miniature marshmallows. Also, this made plenty of syrup so I used 12 cups popped popcorn. My family really enjoyed this. I'll be making this in other flavors as well. Thank you for sharing. *Made for Think Pink tag game*
Oh, this is goooood! Mine looks a little different, because I think I didn't get the marshmallows quite warm enough. But that sure didn't prevent me from eating it! Thnx for sharing your recipe mariposa13. Made for THINK PINK Oct 2009.
This was very quick and easy to make, however my family really didn't like it. I thought it was pretty good though. I don't know if I'll make it again since they didn't care for it. However I did enjoy making it. Made for the Think Pink Tag Game In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.