Recipe by mariposa13
I found this recipe from kitchencraftsnmore.net. It sounds really good!
Top Review by Bayhill
Delicious! This quick and easy popcorn reminded me of the jello popcorn balls my mom used to make when I was a kid. I used large marshmallows (cut into 1/4's) because I didn't have miniature marshmallows. Also, this made plenty of syrup so I used 12 cups popped popcorn. My family really enjoyed this. I'll be making this in other flavors as well. Thank you for sharing. *Made for Think Pink tag game*
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons strawberry gelatin
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Stir in marshmallows until they are soft but not melted.
- Add flavored gelatin mix.
- Stir until everything is a nice pink color throughout.
- (The gelatin may not dissolve completely, but that's all right.) Pour evenly over popcorn and stir until all flakes are evenly coated.