Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the book, Heart of the Palms. Preparation time does not include freezing time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 drop red food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Add pineapple, marshmallows, cherries and pecans to cream cheese mixture.
- Add food coloring if desired.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into a 9"x13" dish and freeze over night.