Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I spread sugar on a plate, rub the rims of the glasses with lime, then dip in sugar before filling the glasses. It's really pretty.
- 9 ounces white rum (1 cup plus 2 T)
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grenadine
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- lime slice, if desired (to garnish)
- Stir together all ingredients in a pitcher until sugar is dissolved, then add about 2 cups ice cubes and stir until very cold.
- Pour daiquiris through a sieve into Martini glasses.
OH YEAH BABY!!!! These were so good! I made it into a blended drink and drank the whole thing MYSELF. I thoroughly enjoy this tasty drink. Thanks Ginny for the fantastic drink.
These were very sweet. Good but sweet. They are pretty! If I was to make again I would even skip the sugar.
Forgot to review this a few weeks ago. My oldest Daughter made this for herself and some friends. To my surprise she measured everything on her own :D The feedback was it was good and they could have helped themselves to more, but that was a no no cuz they were going out to a B-Day Party. Made for think Pink Event.