Recipe by GinnyP
I spread sugar on a plate, rub the rims of the glasses with lime, then dip in sugar before filling the glasses. It's really pretty.
Top Review by Michelle S.
OH YEAH BABY!!!! These were so good! I made it into a blended drink and drank the whole thing MYSELF. I thoroughly enjoy this tasty drink. Thanks Ginny for the fantastic drink.
- 9 ounces white rum (1 cup plus 2 T)
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grenadine
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- lime slice, if desired (to garnish)