Prep 15 mins
Cook 14 mins
You can use any kind of cake mix for this recipe.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package strawberry cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
- Combine the cake mix,vegetable oil,eggs,and water in a large bowl and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
I made these today. These were awesome. I used the strawberry cake mix with chocolate chips. I ate one right out of the oven. It was so good. I can't wait to share them with my family.
wow.. what a disaster and a waste of time and cooking stuff. I did it all according to the recipe. I baked them not even 29 minutes and they burned!!! I was supposed to bring these for a bake sale at work tomorrow. Now I'm stuck.
This turned out pretty well - they were well received. I was a bit nervous about the chocolate chips (they didn't seem to "fit" with the strawberry flavor) but it turned out fine. I did have a few lumps; they don't bake out with the shorter cooking time as they would when baking a cake. I would try sifting the cake mix next time.