Sydney Mike's Note:
I believe this recipe came from a pile of JUNKET Danish Dessert recipes that my mom had [she had a number of them], but I'm not sure! Nevertheless, it is a nice way to jazz up the pudding! Preparation time does not include time needed for pudding to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare JUNKET Danish Dessert AS PIE FILLING, according to directions on package, then let cool 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large bowl & with electric mixer, beat together cream cheese & sugar until smooth & creamy.
- 3To the cream cheese mixture, gradually add cooled Danish Dessert mixture, along with strawberries & lemon juice.
- 4Fold in whipped cream, then pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole or serving bowl.
- 5Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Cloud Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.5
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 47.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry-flavor danish dessert mix