Sweet rasperry flavour bursts from the white chocolate that these truffles are enrobed in.
Make and share this Pink Chocolate Truffles recipe from Food.com.
- Heat first amount of chocolate chips, whipping cream, and butter in a saucepan on lowest heat, stirring often, until chips are almost melted.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Add food colouring one drop at a time, stirring until mixture is light pink throughout.
- Press jam through sieve into a bowl and discard seeds.
- Add liquer and stir well into chocolate mixture.
- Cover and chill for about 2 hours until firm enough to roll into balls.
- Roll into balls and freeze on a waxed paper lined baking sheet for about 1 hour until firm.
- Melt second amount of white chocolate chips and dip balls until entirely coated.
- Place on same waxed paper lined baking sheet and let set for at least 1 hour.
- If using, melt pink chocolate and spoon into a piping bag fitted with a small writing tip.
- Drizzle pink chocolate in a decorative pattern over balls, if desired.
- Let stand until set.