1/1 Photo of Pink Chocolate Truffles
5 hrs 30 mins
Sweet rasperry flavour bursts from the white chocolate that these truffles are enrobed in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat first amount of chocolate chips, whipping cream, and butter in a saucepan on lowest heat, stirring often, until chips are almost melted.
- 2Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- 3Add food colouring one drop at a time, stirring until mixture is light pink throughout.
- 4Press jam through sieve into a bowl and discard seeds.
- 5Add liquer and stir well into chocolate mixture.
- 6Cover and chill for about 2 hours until firm enough to roll into balls.
- 7Roll into balls and freeze on a waxed paper lined baking sheet for about 1 hour until firm.
- 8Melt second amount of white chocolate chips and dip balls until entirely coated.
- 9Place on same waxed paper lined baking sheet and let set for at least 1 hour.
- 10If using, melt pink chocolate and spoon into a piping bag fitted with a small writing tip.
- 11Drizzle pink chocolate in a decorative pattern over balls, if desired.
- 12Let stand until set.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Chocolate Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 15.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: