- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip or 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 2 large bananas, quartered and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) can chunk pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream sugar and cream cheese together.
- Mix frozen strawberries, bananas, pecans and pineapple together.
- Add fruit mixture to the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Freeze until firm.
- Take out of freezer and allow to thaw a few minutes before serving.