Recipe by LainieBug
Another easy-to-make cake. I received this recipe from a co-worker. NOTE: DO NOT USE cake mix that already has pudding in it, it will make the batter too thick.
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 4 1⁄2 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup pink chablis
- 3⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and beat for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a greased angel food cake pan and bake for approximately 45 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan. Remove cake from pan.
- After cake has cooled completely, dust with powdered sugar (powdered sugar will melt if cake is too warm).