Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite version of the popular Pink Cadillac cocktail, which is how it's served at my favorite bar in downtown Seattle. The bar doesn't really give out their mixology secrets. But I found the recipe recently, so I clipped it so that I'd have it available for those occasions when I might want to make a Pink Cadillace cocktail at home.
- 1 ounce gold tequila
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur or 1 ounce any orange-flavored liqueur or 1 ounce triple sec
- 4 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix or 4 ounces limeade
- 1⁄2 ounce cranberry juice
- ice cube
- Add all ingredients (except ice) to a cocktail shaker, and shake vigorously.
- Strain over ice in a tall glass or over-sized martini glass.
It was so yummy. I used triple sec and unsweetened cranberry juice. Thanks NorthwestGal :) Made for Gimme 5 tag game
This is my exact recipe for a 'rits minus the cranberry! I love the addition of the cranberry. Thanks for posting!
mmm very good tequila drink. Im not a tequila fan but in this drink it tastes pretty good. I like what cookiedog said about this tasting like pink lemonade. Thats exactly what it tastes like, but with a kick from the tequila! I did add a small touch of grenadine to the drink to make it pink. Otherwise it was a lite yellow color. Thanks for the recipe!