1/1 Photo of Pink Bavarian Crown Strawberry Dream Supreme
4 hrs 10 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
Made with Dream Whip, strawberry Jell-O and angel food cake. I'm putting Cool Whip instead of Dream Whip or real whipping cream which recipe calls for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup water, boiling
- 1/2 cup water, cold
- 2 1/2 cups strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups Cool Whip
- 1 angel food cake
- 1Mix strawberry Jell-O with boiling water then cold water.
- 2Chill until slightly congealed.
- 3Beat until fluffy.
- 4Mascerate strawberries with sugar.
- 5Drain juice off to get 1 cup.
- 6Mix Cool Whip with the strawberries; mix into Jell-O mixture.
- 7Tear angel food cake into 1 inch pieces; don't use any browned parts.
- 8Alternate cake with Jell-O mixture in 9 x 2 x 13 inch pan.
- 9Chill until firm.
- 10For the glaze, cook the strawberry juice, cornstarch, and butter until thickened; cool.
- 11Add 2 tablespoons 1/2 and 1/2 cream.
- 12When cool drizzle on top of dessert.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Bavarian Crown Strawberry Dream Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.8
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 604.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 70.7 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: