Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
A frothy pink concoction. I am using this for my little girl's baby shower!
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 (1 ounce) package strawberry drink mix
- 2 quarts cold water
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 46 ounces canned pineapple juice
- 2 pints pineapple sherbet
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Dissolve drink mix in cold water. Add sugar and mix well.
- Add pineapple juice and gelatin to drink mix.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Add soda and sherbet just before serving.