- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (1 lb) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese.
- Blend in mayonnaise and sugar.
- Add fruit and nuts.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into an 8x8-inch serving dish.
- Freeze firm at least six hours or overnight.
- Let stand a few minutes at room temperature before serving.
- This may be doubled to keep an extra one in the freezer.
- You may also use a whole 8-ounce package of cream cheese. Either way is ok.