Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A bit different than the other Pink Arctic Freeze recipe on this site - I got this recipe from my grandmother. It was a staple at the Thanksgiving or Christmas table.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Soften cheese.
- Blend in mayonnaise and sugar.
- Add fruits and nuts.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" loaf pan.
- Freeze firm, 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes. Turn onto lettuce. Slice.