- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mango chutney, divided
- 2 teaspoons curry
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 (6 ounce) whole almonds
- mango chutney, and crackers to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, 1.2 cup chutney and spices until well blended.
- Transfer to a small bowl lined with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
- Unmold onto a serving platter and cover sides of cheeseball with almonds in a slightly overlapping pattern to simulate a pinecone, leaving the top smooth.
- Spoon remaining chutney over the top of the cheese ball and serve with additional chutney and crackers.