Cook2 hrs 30 mins
I found this recipe in Kraft's 'What's Cooking' magazine. It is very impressive looking, so I decided I had to try it.
- Mix cream cheese, shredded cheese, and Dijon mustard in a blender or food processor until well blended.
- Stir in green chilies.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes so that it is easier to handle and shape.
- Remove from freezer and place on wax paper.
- Shape into what resembles a pinecone.
- Stick the almonds into the cheese ball in rows that completely cover the cheese ball.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Let the cheese ball stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers.