Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I cut this recipe from the weekend coupon insert. I haven't made it but the picture looks luscious and the instructions are so easy.
- 1 medium ripe banana, quartered
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries or 1 cup frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Process or blend until thick and smooth.
Have made smoothies similar to this, but the ingredient amounts are a little different! I used raspberries, & I loved the combination of flavors! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]
Good smoothie Ducky. I made it using fresh strawberries and the only thing was that it wasnt cold enough. After we stuck it in the freezer for 10 minutes they were great. Next time I'll think ahead and put the berries in the freezer.